– New All Balls Racing Steering Bearing Kit.
– Kit comes complete with both upper and lower taper bearing cups and cones and seals (both top and bottom seals are included in most kits).
– Designed as a drop-in replacement to upgrade OEM ball-type bearings to taper bearings (where ball-type bearings are used by the OEM).
– Designed as a replacement taper bearing seat (where taper bearings are original equipment).
– Tapered roller bearings decrease maintenance along with less wear and longer life.
1972 Yamaha DT250 250cc
1973 Yamaha DT250 250cc
1974 Yamaha DT250 250cc
1975 Yamaha DT250 250cc
1976 Yamaha DT250 250cc
1977 Yamaha DT250 250cc
1978 Yamaha DT250 250cc
1979 Yamaha DT250 250cc
Replaces these part numbers:
Automatic Distributors: AB221008
Lemans Corporation: 0410-0024
MTA Incorporated: AB22-1008
Tucker Rocky Distributing: 416226
Western Power Sports: 22-2008