– New All Balls Racing Steering Bearing Kit.
– Kit comes complete with both upper and lower taper bearing cups and cones and seals (both top and bottom seals are included in most kits).
– Designed as a drop-in replacement to upgrade OEM ball-type bearings to taper bearings (where ball-type bearings are used by the OEM).
– Designed as a replacement taper bearing seat (where taper bearings are original equipment).
– Tapered roller bearings decrease maintenance along with less wear and longer life.
1978 Kawasaki KX125 125cc
1979 Kawasaki KX125 125cc
1980 Kawasaki KX125 125cc
1981 Kawasaki KX125 125cc
Replaces these part numbers:
Automatic Distributors: AB221022
Lemans Corporation: 0410-0030
MTA Incorporated: AB22-1022
Western Power Sports: 22-2022